Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, CA
- Be key decision maker for all scope decisions for your team from technical to design
- Continually measure solutions to see validate your hypotheses through both qualitative and quantitative measures
- Manage the full product life cycle of web and mobile products with a focus on achieving business objections for your product such as engagement, conversion, customer satisfaction, retention, and AOV
- Create roadmaps with a variety of users and work diligently to prioritize based on ROI and communicate priorities to business partners
- Define scope and develop requirements in collaboration with engineering and UX
- Monitor site performance to optimize site and have a sense of urgency to resolve any critical issues
- Lead design review sessions sharing feedback through each revision
Our Ideal Team Player Possesses Many of the Following:
You value improving existing features as much as launching new ones
You know how to prioritize your product backlog as well as your own time, with an eye on our business goals
Build Test & Learn philosophy in your approach for the lowest cost to test hypotheses
Strong analytical ability to concisely tell stories with data
Track record of shipping quality consumer facing products
Well versed with A/B testing best practices
History of measured successes and learnings from the products you've built
Willingness to roll up your sleeves to make your product and team successful
5+ years of Product Management experience is desired but can be supplemented with coursework
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Direct Hire Recruiter
Patricia has always been a matchmaker and career coach at heart. She started her career in retail management where she experienced lots of interviewing and hiring especially during the busy holiday season. She worked her way into corporate ecommerce supporting the complex needs of growing organizations as a Product Manager working for a startup and Fortune 500 companies. There is nothing more that she loves than watching an employee surpass their goals and the possibilities that unfold when employees are truly engaged, inspired, and valued in their work.
After a successful career in product management, she felt the calling to combine these two passions of hers into one role as a recruiter. She enjoys learning about emerging technology, the adaptability and grit required for successful candidates to excel in roles including Product Management, Project Management, and UX Design. She is excited to blend her expertise to work for or with you to find your next great role or candidate!