Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Project Coordinator - Healthcare
Woodland Hills, CA
Responsible for providing project support to Project Management staff as well as supporting the department with coordination and support, and providing general administrative duties as needed.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides project coordination and support on assigned projects.
- Assists the project manager with managing the project workflow/lifecycle to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Develops analytic reports for clients and team members that assess or quantify the status of the project.
- May provide financial analysis on projects on a regular basis, by entering data into the appropriate system(s) and generating the reports using proper entry codes.
- Provide general support to project managers in creating project sites, storing project documentation in appropriate sites, identifying projects with deficient documentation, following up with project managers to ensure all appropriate documentation is in place.
- Monitors and documents team activities.
- Participates in meetings with clients and task members and identifies additional follow up needs.
- Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time and filing expense reports. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Skills and Competencies: Possess basic level of Project Management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts from technical staff to senior management.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure.
- Analytical thinker, with ability to solve problems. Can deal with ambiguity and requests for change.