Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
The Project Coordinator establishes and maintains positive working relationships with assigned accounts and serves as the primary contact between the company and the customer during the installation phase of projects. They are also responsible for overall project direction. Project Coordinator will assist in the Project Management Office on various projects as assigned by PMO Manager.
1.Assists Project Managers on larger or sub projects as assigned. Performs duties assigned to them.
2. Provides overall project direction on projects assigned they are managing.
3. Acts as primary point of contact between customer and department.
4. Utilizes project tools to document project plans.
5. Coordinates resource scheduling.
6. Maintains excellent communication with customers.
7. Provides customer documentation.
8. Initiates Change Order procedures.
9. Sets project timelines and ensures it is met.
10. Ensures projects meet timeline.
11. Conducts end- user training
- Proven customer service skills including the ability to establish, maintain and expand positive working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- This includes dealing with complaints, solving problems and responding to general inquiries.
- Excellent telephone skills including the ability to skillfully participate in conference calls with both internal and external customers.
- This requires good listening skills, speaking with courtesy, demonstrating empathy and providing accurate information.
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant operational processes and procedures. Awareness of company products and services.
- Proficient in using all relevant computer programs to research customer issues, pull reports, troubleshoot technical issues, etc. These programs include Sales Force, Share Point and the Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects and meet deadlines simultaneously with supervision.
- Ability to understand complex technical systems.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Joshua Bramlett joined the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting Team in January 2018. Since that time, Joshua has supported recruiting and compliance efforts as a Recruiting Coordinator by sourcing, qualifying, and performing background verifications for candidates being considered for various clients’ roles. Because Joshua has excelled at a variety of positions in various industries prior to Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, he has a unique ability to fully understand the roles for which he is recruiting and hone in on the hiring manager’s hard and soft skill requirements when searching for the perfect candidate to fit. Joshua excels at forming strong and lasting working relationships with: candidates - to help minimize attrition, clients - to quickly find the right puzzle piece to their team, and other members of the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team - to maximize the support leveraged to clients and candidates.