Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Mountain View, California 94303 | Contract To Hire
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently hiring a Project Coordinator for a 1-year project for one of our clients, a recognized leader in the construction industry located in Mountain View, CA. The Project Coordinator will assist Project Management to do ongoing administrative support to include verbal and written project correspondence, document control, maintain of jobsite logs, subcontract administration, change order, submittal and RFI management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write and route correspondence
- Generate reports and maintain project logs
- Price and process Extra Work Authorization tags
- Get project drawings printed
- Assist with project close-out documentation and LEED documentation
- Create and maintain job binders
- Post documents to Plan Grid
- Assist with daily reporting requirements
- Assist with Field new hire badging
- Complete any research or special project as needed.
- Project start up and safety documentation as required
- Payroll and Labor Tracking
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have excellent prioritization skills
- Computer proficiency specifically with Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced Word and Excel skills
- Flexibility to interface well on many levels of people including general contractor, coworkers, vendors, subcontractors.
- Experience in Construction Administration.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Spanish Language a plus
- Able to take direction from different people and manage priorities effectively under pressure.
- Works well under deadline pressures
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Resourceful: Able to seek out solutions and complete an assignment where the solution is not obvious.
- Works well with others as a team to accomplish a common goal.
- Good organizational skills