Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Project Manager- Luxury Residential
664 Gilman St Palo Alto, CA 94301
The project manager oversees, strategizes and implements the planning, production, and tracking of specific projects that may have durations ranging between 2 weeks to 3 years in high-end residential.
Need to be able to preform the following:
- Work with senior management/sales to understand scope of project and report progress throughout durations.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards in line with company
- policy/procedures and contract specifications.
- Work with project team to define sequences of activities needed to successfully complete project.
- Determine resource required to complete project and requisite supplies, materials, and subcontractors to complete project.
- Create project schedules and review project schedule with senior management and other staff that will be
- affected by project activities, revise schedule as needed.
- Work with superintendent and foreman to plan, organize, and direct activities concerning site construction projects.
- Discuss matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Maintain liaison with clients and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction to ensure completion of project within schedule and budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures after conferring with senior management.
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’ s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationships with client and subcontractors/vendors.
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work in progress, costs, and scheduling.
Skills required but not limited to:
- Communication proficiency
- Mathematical skills
- Project management
- Teamwork orientation
- Computer use proficiency for MS Word, MS Excel, Email, Internet
- Desired Qualifications:
- College Degree or equivalent
- Trade school training or equivalent
- 3+ years of project management