Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Project Manager Associate NON IT - 35624-1
50 Beale Street San Francisco, CA 94105
Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We' re also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is seeking an outstanding " Project Manager Associate" for about a 6 month temporary contract working at an enterprise healthcare client in San Francisco, California.
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
We believe our customer experience starts with our employee experience. The Executive & Internal Communications Project Manager Associate partners with leaders and key stakeholders across businesses and functions to help develop and manage comprehensive project plans for companywide events that promote our Great Place to Work strategy and an engaging employee experience. If you are passionate about project management and process improvement, take pride in your attention to detail, and enjoy partnering with stakeholders to see plans through completion, we encourage you to apply. This role reports to the Director of Executive and Internal Communications.
- Partner with Executive and Internal Communications Event Manager and team to develop and execute comprehensive project plans.
- Help Event Manager with responsibilities related to events, including evaluation, registration, catering, entertainment, transportation, invitee list, equipment, pre and post show communication, and results tracking.
- Develop and track detailed timelines and workback plans.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop and manage internal events calendar.
- Coordinate internal resources and external third-party vendors.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget.
- Track and analyze project performance, expenditures and procurement; proactively anticipate, plan for, manage and report on issues, risks, overflows and deficits.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Collect management requirements and transform them into project pipelines; schedule and complete tasks.
- Create and update comprehensive project documentation (including process documents and surveys).
- Perform quality assurance for all processes and products.
- Develop, distribute and analyze pre- and post-event surveys.
The Project Manager Associate will have a solid track record of developing and executing comprehensive project plans. The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years in a project planning and implementation capacity
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow through, organizational skills, process improvement mindset, and ability to focus both on the bigger picture and all details and considerations along the way.
- Risk assessment and management experience.
- Ability to juggle a diverse roster of projects at the same time from inception to delivery with speed, efficiency and little oversight.
- A proven track record of creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and relationship management experience with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong work ethic, initiative and commitment to excellence and results.
- Ability to maintain composure and a friendly, professional attitude under pressure.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and proven ability to apply sound judgment.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Skilled user of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with event planning and support.
- Experience with creating and managing event registration systems, intranet sites and apps.
- Team player with a good sense of humor.
- Consulting background is a plus.
- Bachelor’ s degree in communications, marketing, business or related field is preferred.
- Ability to move up to 25 pounds.
- This role will require some travel in California (less than 25%).