Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Project Manager-Energy and Utilities (SF)
San Francisco, California 94598 | Direct Hire
Our client is seeking a Mechanical or Electrical Project Manager-Energy and Utilities to join their San Francisco, CA office. This position is involved with the design of central utility infrastructure and energy plants as well as renewable energy resources for large campuses and healthcare facilities. The Project Manager will provide overall project engineering leadership on Energy and Utilities projects, guide client communications, frequently lead a team of architectural/civil/structural/cost estimating subconsultants and develop and present innovative engineering solutions that are implemented in concert with the Owner and construction team.
- BSAE or BSME required.
- Professional engineering registration.
- 10+ years of experience designing central utility plants and engineering infrastructure systems for sophisticated facilities such as Healthcare or Higher Education.
- Demonstrated leadership on projects and with staff.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Proficient in computer operation for engineering design programs (i.e. Revit or AutoCAD).
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.
- LEED Accreditation preferred