Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
123 Main Street San Francisco, California 94102 | Direct Hire
Immediate need for a Project Manager with 4+ years’ experience managing large commercial projects.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, collaborative construction Project Manager for several openings at or Organization. Design-Build ground-up Project Management experience over $5M is a minimum requirement for our projects.
On-site project management preferred. Travel to project sites will be required.
The position provides management oversight for all activities related to assigned construction projects including, planning, management, coordination, estimating, and financial control in order to achieve overall job success.
The candidate will monitor and supervise the project, guaranteeing adherence to quality and project deadlines. The position will be responsible for the review, approval, permit and implementation of tenant project designs and plans.
- Assist in overseeing the construction project from start to finish.
- Perform project planning, timelines, and extensive budgeting
- Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
- Manages the bidding and awarding of all tenant improvement and capital projects.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Periodic inspection of construction sites concentrating on quality control, completion of scope of work, and project deadlines
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Prepare plan clarifications, review and process changes to fit field conditions and provide direction to the Contractor accordingly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to present self in a professional manner and represent the company image
- Demonstrated leadership and project success are expected.