Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
51 Federal St # 202 San Francisco, CA 94107
Our Client, a well-established, small family owned realty firm just South of Market in SF (close to 2nd and Bryant) seeks a Property Accountant to complete its accounting team.
The Property Accountant is responsible for identifying and keeping records of Security Public Storage (“ SPS”) properties & Commercial entities with specifics pertaining to distributions and annual bonuses for investors.
- Compile Financial Statements for various SPS properties and commercial entities as assigned
- Preparation of monthly loans, interest and distribution checks for all client entities
- Maintain and update of all SPS investor files;
- Enter and pay checks and Notes Payable;
- Prepare Auction Sales Tax Returns
- Perform Accounts Payable duties including monthly distributions for investors as well as preparation of annual investor bonuses and rental payments for inter-companies & interest loans;
- Communicate with investors as needed with regards to distribution details while referring more complex questions to the CEO.
- Assist in refinances on a case-by-case basis.
- Prepare and issue yearly 1099-Interest forms.
- Provide credit information as requested by various vendors.
- Ensure effective communication about critical information to senior management.
- Provide weekly project report to CFO.
- Issue monthly project reports to staff for review; issue monthly financial statements for Controller to review.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and general accounting practices.
- 10-Key by touch.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager or similar GL systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
- Experience with computerized accounting software.
- Quick learner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized and system (procedure)-oriented.
- Pro-active, flexible, problem solver - ability to work with others to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Noise level is moderate; Bending or stooping occasionally.
- Very limited exposure to physical risk or very limited physical effort required.
- Sitting for prolonged periods.
- Lifting items 20 lbs. or less occasionally (current accommodations for lifting due to medical necessity).
Direct Hire Recruiter
Kurt has worked in the recruiting industry in San Francisco for more than a decade. He’s placed candidates primarily in finance, legal, consulting, non-profits and tech companies. He specializes in filling roles in Human Resources, Administrative Support, Legal and Accounting & Finance. He’s very excited to join the Direct Hire team at Wollborg Michelson.
Originally from New England, he studied acting in college and in grad school, plays guitar and occasionally writes a song now and then.