Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
120 North Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, California 90048 | Direct Hire
Property Manager – Commercial Real Estate Opportunity!
Are you experienced in commercial real estate property management? Have you developed a strong ability to develop and improve process and procedures that lead to efficient business operation? Do you thrive in team environments, and are you able to develop and lead a team to success? Have you developed lasting partnerships with businesses and tenants? If so, a well-known company in Los Angeles is looking to bring on a Property Manager. This individual will have a variety of responsibilities throughout the company, working to meet company goals and develop a strong team. He/She will be creating budgets, managing employees on the team, interacting across functions to complete tasks, building relationships with tenants, and much more.
The company offers a fantastic work environment. One that is focused on employee growth and career expansion. Beyond this, they provide a competitive salary, excellent insurance options, and a 401k with a great match. They are looking for someone who is eager to push the company forward by achieving its goals, while also learning about themselves along the way.
- Maximize the value of existing assets in areas of budget implementation, asset management, receivables, expense management, tenant relations, leasing, forecasting and weekly/monthly business reviews.
- Ensuring that assigned properties are maintained, including improving, systematizing and ensuring that site visits are conducted at an appropriate frequency and in an excellent manner.
- Deliver sound business practices through the work of balancing tenant satisfaction and tenant lease compliance.
- Preparation and fulfillment of the annual operating budget and forecasting process.
- Responsible for the preparation of and the completion of performance reviews for Assistant Property Managers, Associates and Facilities.
- Minimum of 5-7 years prior commercial/retail (residential not applicable) real estate experience as an Assistant Property Manager/Property Manager required.
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- Real Estate license preferred.
- Experience in developing and maintaining excellent tenant relations and developing contracts.
- Experience with vendor selection and procurement processes.
- Demonstrated experience related to profit and loss statements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook as well as experience with a variety of software programs and databases.
- Yardi experience.