Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
West Hollywood, CT
A well-established, Commercial Real Estate company in Los Angeles is looking to bring on an experienced Property Manager to oversee the financial and operational success of a portfolio of properties. This person will be responsible for all aspects of the properties in the portfolio, including strategic planning, ensuring staff is properly trained, creating infrastructures, implementing process/procedure improvements, and liaising with various internal departments and external vendors to facilitate smooth operations at each location.
This organization is within the top 100 Commercial Real Estate companies, mainly with Class A office buildings and big box anchored shopping centers nationwide. They offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a unique company culture focused on employee development. The Property Manager position is an excellent opportunity to work for an amazing company, with excellent properties, and maintaining a positive level of challenge within the role.
- Maintain and create operational goals, ensuring they are met through demonstrable results
- Forecast and develop annual budgets, and perform consistent audits to achieve budget by the end of the fiscal year
- Conduct site visits on a regularly scheduled basis, and other regular reviews, keeping operational standards in check with the properties themselves and the associated employees
- Partner with leasing professionals to fully understand the market and make appropriate leasing decisions
- Write reports for all aspects of the portfolio’s properties, covering financials, legal, developmental needs, etc.
- Handle escalated tenant issues, resolving issues and attempting to please both the tenant and the company’s needs
- Enforce existing policies, and create new ones, that focus on obtaining company goals
- Train and mentor staff members, including Tenant Coordinators, Assistant Property Managers, and more
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Real Estate license preferred
- 5+ years of commercial or retail real estate experience, residential is not applicable to this role
- Experience in a similar role, working with tenants, occupancy, property maintenance, market research, asset usage, etc.
- Previous experience with contract/lease management is preferred