Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Public Relations Associate
San Francisco, CA 94105
Public Relations Associate Needed
San Francisco - Financial District
Public Relations Associate
Responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating internal and external public relations strategies with the goal of establishing and maintaining a favorable image of the company with investors, potential customers, employees and the public. Accomplishes goals through researching, writing and editing press releases, internal communications, on-line communications and other related documents. Managing relationships, content and access vis a vis the media is a core strategic function. Consults with every department in the organization in order to gather data from and project the corporate message to, both external and internal mediums. Interfaces with public relations agencies, as well as communications consultants and vendors. Acts as the corporate spokesperson to the media, analysts and the general public at large.
- Learns to use public relations concepts and company policies and procedures to solve varied problems.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Works under direct supervision and uses established procedures to perform work.
- Defers complex decisions to immediate supervisor or adheres to detailed instructions.
- Consistently exercises discretion and judgment
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within public relations.
- Currently in process of developing skills, experience, and knowledge to become fully proficient.
- Generally requires minimal to moderate experience in public relations or related business field.
- Typically has a bachelor’s degree.
As a South Carolina native, Nora always allows her southern hospitality to shine through all of her encounters. She brings a passion for building meaningful relationships and an enthusiastic personality to the Wollborg Michelson Recruiting team! Nora has a unique background in the performing arts, administrative/ HR support and teaching English in a foreign country. She could be described as adventurous, motivated and a great listener. Nora believes that a smile and positivity go a long way and making a difference in the lives of others is where she truly thrives!
In her “off” time, Nora is the Sacramento region youth dance coordinator for an international organization that promotes world peace. When she’s not teaching, she is dancing on a semi-pro Latin dance team. Let’s just say that Nora really LOVES to dance!