Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
2603 Camino Ramon Suite 450, BR 3 San Ramon, California 94583 | Direct Hire
A large and very well respected homebuilder is looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to join their team. The Purchasing Coordinator compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities of purchasing department while supporting the Purchasing Manager and others as needed.
* Assembles bid packages, contracts, addendums, purchase orders and " Exhibit B' s"
* Tracks scope of work, change orders, amendments and wrap insurance.
* Sends out revised plans to Superintendents and Subcontractors.
* Codes and logs extra invoices.
* Maintains current insurance for all subcontractors.
* Collects and enters bids into spreadsheets for evaluation by Purchsing Manager and other management.
* Enters all contracts into AS400, prints and send contracts to subcontractors.
* Orders plans for office staff, subcontractors, field employees as needed.
* Copies and files signed contracts and provides copy to subcontractors.
* Maintains log of outstanding contracts.
* Updates product feature list.
* Prepares/processes contractual documents and Purchase Orders.
* Processes Buyer Option updates.
* Researches and resolves problem billings and /or missing paperwork for subcontractors.
* Prepares monthly audit/review of closing houses to balance for slaes.
* Monitors Superintendents' construction schedules.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.