Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Quality Assurance Coordinator
5918 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Quality Assurance Coordinator.
Our client is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2, 300+ stores with their own family of brands including some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers and locations across the U.S.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will support to the QA and Sourcing teams on the Private Label Brands team by managing several QA focused projects as assigned, as well as working to clean up and maintain data in their internal database. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, consistent, has great follow up, and can multi task.
To complete a variety of specialized duties that support the functional operations. The duties in the department specialist job family focus on tasks and/work that are unique to the department and require knowledge and skills that are beyond what are required for general office work.
- Maintains complex records.
- Responds to inquiries in area of responsibility.
- Collects data/information for dept. use in special projects or reports.
- Updates information and reports typically on the computer.
- Checks information for accuracy.
- Prepares and balances data.
- Answers dept. phones as needed and routes to appropriate area.
- Reviews information/data and makes decisions within very defined guidelines, parameters, and instruction.
- Examines and prioritizes documents to determine work to be completed or best course of action.
- Collects information for specific department reports.
- Creates and maintains complex reports.
- Sorts, files and maintains invoices, receipts, contracts, or other special department documents.
- Compiles minor statistical data
- Makes and checks routine one and two step math calculations.
- Completes keyboarding projects such preparing correspondence and mailings.
- Checks own work for accuracy.
- Coordinates special programs and/or events
- Reviews and/or compares information/data and makes determination within defined guidelines, parameters, and instruction.
- Maintains complex records and files, and search and investigate information found in files.
- Compiles information and data from various sources for specific departmental reports, and creates reports, graphs and data comparisons.
- Posts records and process departmental documents requiring specific knowledge of functional area.
- Completes detailed keyboarding projects such as preparing correspondence from rough drafts and completing specialized departmental forms.
- Responds to inquiries that require specialized knowledge of the function to respond.
- Analyzes and develops major projects and carries projects through to completion.
- Research and interpret a variety of levels of information.
- Maintains unit documents such as ledgers, financial records, service information, etc.
- Coordinates and implements approved changes in policies and procedures affecting unit.
- Provides advice and assistance to other employees in unit and acts as liaison to other units.
- Monitors daily work of a group of lower level specialist and make adjustments in division of work to ensure timely accurate completion of work.
- Trains new employees on job tasks.
- Acts as a resource to staff in work group.
- Provides input to management on performance reviews of staff in work group.
- May participate in interviews and provide input to management during selection process of new members to work group.
Skills and Experiences:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Math skills at a specific level (i.e. one step: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division or two step percent calculations or more advanced).
- Excellent computer skill: word processing and/or spreadsheet
- Be detail oriented, ability to organized, and strong analytical skills.
- Possess ability to direct, organize, lead and control work group staff.