Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Real Estate Coordinator
120 North Robertson Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90048
Commercial Real Estate Coordinator - Marketing
Are you a self-starter that likes to meet challenges head on and has an interest/passion for commercial real estate? Do you have experience developing and implementing marketing material and procedures? Do you thrive in a cooperative environment? Are you skilled with leasing, and able to organize all records and related materials? We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a thriving commercial real estate team, providing support to all functions of marketing administration including property management and leasing. This position requires a candidate who is self-motivated and has a desire to make an impact at their place of work, retail property portfolio, and communities. This is a dynamic role which will be developed to handle marketing and events planning for the retail centers as well as coordinating with leasing to maintain all property and broker related materials, listings, and databases.
The company offers amazing benefits including: a competitive compensation, great insurance options, a 401k with a fantastic match percentage, and a unique and employee focused culture. They truly value employee development and a healthy work/life balance. The individual in this role will play a major role in a highly functioning team, contributing to its accomplishments and supporting the overall success of the company.
Marketing and Business Support:
- Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with tenants, community and marketing/PR consultants.
- Work with leasing and property management groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
- Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- May coordinate special events, advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group.
- Create marketing packages, tour books, e-mail blasts, website updates, and presentations for property listings, growing retailer clients and business development pitches.
- Create and maintain property listings, client information and team member bios as needed on the company website, and other third party sites.
- Coordinating conference calls.
- Prepare and administer license agreements, certificate of insurance and payment processing for special events and marketing consultants.
- Other Special Projects as needed.
- 3 years minimum Administrative Assistant experience providing support to multiple professionals or a team.
- 2 years Real Estate industry experience.
- Graphic design experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Publisher.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Commercial real estate marketing experience is preferred.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized.