Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
22955 Kidder Street Hayward, CA 94545 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a Contract Bilingual Receptionist for our client in Hayward, CA. The Receptionist will handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic, and is bilingual in English/Spanish
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Administer business licenses
- Administer archiving relevant to job files
- Maintain safe and clean reception area, lunchroom, conference room
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred, but high school diploma accepted with some college or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
Senior Program Manager
Harpreet knows that the key to success is building strong relationships, which takes patience, support, and understanding. Harpreet came to Wollborg Michelson with that experience in hand, and currently manages two of WM’s longest standing accounts. She thrives on making great connections with candidates and matching them with their Dream Jobs, like two perfect pieces to a puzzle. In her free time, Harpreet enjoys teaching traditional North Indian dances to children and adults, baking, spending time with her family and friends, and (any chance she gets) visiting Disneyland!