Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Recruiter - High Volume - Agency Experience
RECRUITER NEEDED TO JOIN A HIGH VOLUME TEAM
Must be highly motivated to perform and fill openings quickly and efficiently (agency recruiting experience with expectations to deliver quickly and effectively would be a good fit).
You will be responsible for developing and implementing Talent Acquisition strategies in partnership with the Human Resources Business Partners, Global Talent Acquisition Leads, Senior Business Leaders and Hiring Managers to identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a timely and cost efficient manner. Your role will involve proactive activity anticipating talent needs, developing and executing sourcing plans, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process.
Typical accountabilities will include:
* Developing and managing recruitment services delivery, both personally and through vendors, against delivery of key Time, Cost and Quality targets and metrics
* Proactively building and developing relationships with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and other colleagues - providing consultation, project management and service delivery
* Developing strong partnerships with hiring managers and candidates, building a bench of qualified candidates to meet both current and anticipated business needs
* Ensuring assigned recruitment services are in compliance with Global Recruitment and country policies/guidelines
* Manage the recruiting process, procurement, and policy standards within the applicant tracking system
* Gathering and analyzing feedback from various sources for continuous improvement
* Participating in all activities in the recruitment life cycle including; sourcing planning, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management, hiring and onboarding
* Educating business client in the use of interviewing approach, recommend resources and techniques for interviewing, assessing and evaluating applicants
* Working with continuous improvements to ensure that the way of working remains fit for purpose and exploiting new ways of working and lean methodology to ensure a great candidate and hiring manager experience
* Appropriately challenging the recruitment process to ensure hiring activities have the appropriate priority and to select the top candidate considering a mix of skills, abilities, potential, and diversity.
* Advising clients about recruitment responsibilities, legal requirements and appropriate candidate management techniques; providing resources and tools as needed to educate and enhance the skills of individuals involved in the hiring processes
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant talent acquisition experience
* Expert in delivering full life cycle recruitment services
* Expert in identifying and securing passive candidates via various 'direct' channels - Social Media; LinkedIn etc., networking, market mapping, careers fairs, industry events etc
* Highly competent IT skills, including all Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, reports and able to produce meaningful management information.
* Advanced communication, presentation and project management skills
* Proven experience in implementing change programs
* Advanced Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
* Strong persuading, influencing, negotiating and consultation skills
* Ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships
* Demonstrated business acumen
* Applicant tracking system experience, WorkDay prefer
* Comprehensive knowledge of government regulations regarding employment topics
* Bachelor's Degree
* Deep understanding of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry
* Corporate recruiting experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry