Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Pay: $40-50/HR, DOE
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Our client in Phoenix is looking for a Recruiter that can help scale their Customer Support teams to more than double over the next year. You will be part of a growing team of Recruiters in Phoenix focused on high-volume recruiting. You will partner with hiring managers, fellow Recruiters and your Recruiting Manager in Phoenix (to be hired) to strategize on recruiting process, hiring targets and sourcing initiatives needed to help achieve the hiring targets. You will help to execute batch interview days to meet volumes of candidates each week to hit our hiring targets. You will communicate regular updates on hiring status to our Recruiting and business partners. And you will be a thought partner to help us design and execute recruiting processes that scale allowing us to recruit high-quality and diverse talent!
- Draw upon your recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer accept
- Act as a recruiting consultant to business partners on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies and initiatives aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Screen resumes at the top of funnel, draft compelling communications to candidates to keep them engaged in the process and ensure that candidates are flowing through the process according to our timeline goals.
- Be part of a team that manages high-volume recruiting carrying upwards of 200 reqs per year
- Provide regular status reports to Recruiting and Business leaders
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- You have 4+ years of full-lifecycle Recruiting experience,
- You preferably have Recruiting experience in a high-volume environment for customer support or sales roles.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, changing environment - the Phoenix office is growing and there are new things to be learned and built daily.
- You’re excited about building Recruiting capabilities in hiring partners through on-the-job partnership and training.
- You are Bold: you’re creative in your approach to recruiting; you’re not afraid to leverage non traditional methods of reaching candidates; you’re solutions oriented and a creative problem solver; you promote experimentation and approach challenges with openness and a willingness to improve; you tests the boundaries of experimentation without fear
- You are Relentless: you love the hunt for the right person; you’re unwavering in hiring to a high bar of quality; you’re action and results oriented; you have enthusiasm and fire in the belly; you are driven to take ownership
- You are Optimistic: you’re energized about getting to the root cause of issues and coming up with creative solutions; you’re resilient and self aware; you’re able to talk about things that didn't go well and see growth as the ability to learn from mistakes.
- You are Thoughtful: you place great importance on candidate experience (follow through, response time, feedback, etc); you show hiring managers and candidates respect through the recruiting process; you have high EQ
- You are Humble: you believe no job is beneath you; you focus on doing the right thing not the easy thing; you lead through influence; and you demonstrate integrity.
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.