Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is looking for an exceptional Recruiter to join our growing Sacramento office. The ideal candidate is experienced in all facets of temporary recruiting particularly for positions in the administrative, clerical, and customer service vertical. This is a very dynamic role, giving the right candidate the ability to place a true and lasting impact on the company.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the needs of each role and define the ideal candidate
- Create job descriptions and candidate profiles
- Source active and passive candidates from events, networks, referrals, and marketplaces
- Represent the company at industry events; maximize direct applicants by increasing our brand awareness
- Conduct initial phone screens; describe the role, and assess technical and behavioral fit
- Manage process from start to finish; find ways to improve efficiency, time-to-hire, and candidate quality
- Confirm pay rates, bill rates, and start dates
- Create a professional and positive candidate experience for every prospect
Experience and Skills:
- 2 + years of recruiting experience with focus on administrative, clerical and customer service roles
- Experience with successfully sourcing both active and passive candidates using various channels and techniques
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; high degree of professionalism and maturity
- Strong work ethic; ability to work independently
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills; high attention to detail
Meet Your Recruiter
Strategic Accounts Director
Jessica obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences from California State University, Sacramento and a Master’s Degree in Forensic Science from National University. She began her career in Post-Secondary Education, providing Career Counseling and Workforce Training to graduates. Jessica has over 8 years of business development and recruitment experience. She has worked in Staffing & Career Services providing workforce development and strategic staffing support to small, medium and large companies.
In addition to her professional pursuits, Jessica often indulges in her love for travel and travels throughout the country conducting motivational talks & presentations to small and large groups on a variety of topics.