Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Recruiting Coordinator - Healthcare
The sourcing specialist is responsible for the management and execution of the enterprise sourcing process including supporting the business in making effective sourcing decisions. This person executes and delivers value through strategic, operational and transactional sourcing initiatives working in partnership with Business Unit(s).
• Act as a trusted advisor and provide leadership through sourcing strategy advice and consultation to best achieve the business strategy and objectives
• Provide guidance to Business partners and seek alignment to influence spend and cost savings through vendor rationalization and driving economies of scale
• Analyze the supply market to identify best sources for acquisition of goods and services
• Manage vendor selection and qualification through a competitive bid process for goods and/or services
• Promote small, disadvantaged, and minority-owned businesses through a supplier diversity program
• Facilitate vendor risk management, due diligence and on boarding activities
• Lead, structure and guide business partners on complex contracts
• Research cost drivers and conduct industry analysis for the development of negotiation strategy
• Contribute to the analysis of complex situations, identify risks and contribute to the development of risk mitigation ideas
• Ensure vendor management principles and best practices are incorporated into contracts
• Utilizing contract templates and create contract documents that fully encompass the business requirements and provide protections
• Preparing for regulatory filing, contract approval process and award purchase orders
• Assist the Business in maintaining compliance with all company policies regarding contracting and purchasing
• Assist the Business to resolve vendor management issues such as vendor disputes and/or vendor termination
• Present status and issue identification/resolution effectively to management
BA/BS or equivalent experience
2+ years in talent acquisition role
Healthcare experience a plus