Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1021 3rd St. Oakland, California 94607 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson is currently conducting a search for a Seasonal Recruiting Coordinator for one of our clients a non-profit organization located in Oakland, CA. The Seasonal Recruiter will be a part of their fast-paced People Operations team. These team members are the first to greet their applicants, review resumes, schedule and conduct interviews, while embodying a constant commitment to candidate care.
What is the job?
- We’ re looking for Seasonal Recruiters who not only enjoy delivering exceptional candidate or customer care, but also relish managing logistical details in support of the success of a team.
- You’ ll help manage the pipeline of incredible summer staff applicants, reviewing resumes in our applicant tracking system, leveraging resources to swiftly summarize notes, and ultimately determining how best to direct candidates to hiring managers.
- You’ ll impeccably guide candidates and track associated communication throughout the hiring process, which may include everything from application follow-up to interview confirmation calls to reference checks.
Who we are looking for?
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Suite and Google products, as well as the ability to type 40 WPM
- Experience working with children or in an educational organization helpful, but not required
- Inclusive mindset, with a deep commitment to building diverse learning environments
- Experience with soliciting and implementing feedback to improve performance