Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Rancho Cordova, California 95670 | Join Our Team
Our Phoenix office is looking for a recruiting coordinator for the summer!
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH US:
• We are a successful, 45 year old privately owned company with a fun, start-up company culture.
• Top of the line technology. We are committed to utilizing the top technology to best support our recruiters in order to make better placements, faster for our clients.
• Competitive salary, full benefits and an opportunity to make an impact on those we serve.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to assist with sourcing candidates in our growing Phoenix market. Someone who is well networked in the Phoenix community. Someone that is VERY reliable and looking for an opportunity to shine. Someone with a track record of exceeding expectations. Someone who wants to grow and has a passion for success. Upbeat personality, positive, focused, determined If this sounds like you - let' s talk!
Duties will include:
- Applicant sourcing and follow up in our ATS.
- Coordinate weekly job fairs in order to build a large pool of available candidates.
- Assist with reference, degree and background checks.
- Screen candidates for current open requisitions.
- Provide lead generation to support sales efforts.
- Provide administrative support to Manager and be a flexible resource for special projects.
- Post new jobs to appropriate sites and social media venues.
If you have excellent customer service skills, great follow up, attention to detail and a passion for Recruiting this is a great opportunity to roll up your sleeves and have fun with our team!
Regional Program Director
Megan leads an experienced regional recruitment team for strategic accounts in California with a focus on contingent healthcare opportunities. Her expertise includes talent acquisition strategy, implementations, employee relations initiatives and large program management solutions. She has earned a Master of Science in organization development from the University of San Francisco and two Bachelor of Arts degrees from UC Davis.
In her spare time, Megan enjoys exploring the outdoors, music and travel.