Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, CA
Duration: up to 3 Month Contract, with potential to extend
Pay: $20-25.00/HR., DOE
Location: San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to work closely with our recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a world-class interview experience for our candidates.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be an ambassador for the Recruiting team to both internal and external stakeholders, promoting operational best practices in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Support the recruiting process by scheduling a high volume of interviews, hosting candidates on-site and reserving conference rooms
- You will help keep recruiting velocity at full throttle by managing multiple and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Screen candidates, review scorecards, and go through resumes that are in the ATS system
- A productivity wizard
- Incredibly organized; juggling priorities comes naturally to you
- Strategic and able to execute on your ideas
- Passionate about the recruiting process
- Proactive in identifying and taking on new projects
- 6+ months in a recruiting, HR or administrative role (new grads welcome!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS
- Experience with Google Suite
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.