Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Our client, a well-funded, well known tech start-up is seeking a Recruiting Manager to lead its recruiting teams that serve the Sales and Merchant Management Organizations.
Focus Areas Include developing recruiting strategies, building recruiting capabilities, providing top notch candidate experiences and hiring the best quality candidates.
Recruiting team is based in SF but there are growing teams in Chicago, New York and Phoenix; the role could be based in any of those areas.
The Role - In this newly created role, you will . . .
- Lead recruiting teams focused on Sales (enterprise and outside sales) and Merchant Management; lead a team of 5-7 recruiters;
- Lead efforts to set strategy for hiring across the Sales and Merchant Organizations;
- Partner with hiring leaders and the Head of Talent to strategize on recruiting processes, hiring targets and sourcing initiatives needed to help achieve hiring goals.
- Design and execute recruiting processes that scale, allowing the team to recruit high-quality and diverse talent.
- Build personalized career paths for your recruiters.
- Continually keep key stakeholders up to date.
- Act as a business partner on hiring and sourcing strategies.
- Be the primary recruiter for some senior level and leadership positions.
- A Leader who can attract and hire great talent, foster team members’ growth and identify and address skills gaps.
- A recruiter first and foremost – you are able to teach others regarding recruiting strategies and best practices.
- You are one who takes ownership of your team and its processes and who implements best solutions and practices when necessary.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity are the norm.
- You are a master of detail who can see the big picture but also utilize the minutiae of data and analyze metrics and trends with the ability to put such information to its best usage.
- Candidates who are relentless, bold, optimistic, thoughtful and humble will do well in the role.
- 12 years of full-lifecycle Recruiting Experience and 5 + years of Recruiting Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Direct Hire Recruiter
Kurt has worked in the recruiting industry in San Francisco for more than a decade, placing candidates primarily in finance, tech, non-profits and food & beverage industries. He specializes in filling roles in Human Resources, Administrative Support and Accounting & Finance. Originally from New England, he studied acting in college and in grad school, plays guitar and is a singer/songwriter in his spare time.