Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
The Sourcer assists with recruiting candidates for client accounts. This role uses various channels to creatively and effectively look for potential candidates by assisting in building talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs. This position requires prospecting skills, social media engagement abilities, networking, and community outreach. The primary focus of the Sourcer will be to manage the first stage of the recruiting process by proactively identifying hiring needs and sourcing qualified candidates for vacancies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates using both traditional and non-traditional sources including job boards, postings, social media, database mining, career fairs, referrals, and networking events
- Develop relationships with local colleges, employment offices, and organizations to identify opportunities to attend career fairs or other recruiting events
- Create and maintain detailed lists of local market partners and key contacts
- Set up and facilitate company sponsored job fairs and networking events
- Actively post and leverage social media platforms to attract candidates
- Continually update and refresh job postings
- Pre-screen applicants in person or via phone in order to assess qualifications and suitability for opportunities with W/M
- Administer skills assessments and evaluations
- Recommend pre-screened candidates to recruiters
- Refer qualifies candidates to the recruiting coordinators, recruiters and recruiting managers
- Sourcers success will be measured based on activity levels including pre-screens, candidate referrals and candidates ultimately filled on assignment
- Previous work experience in the staffing a plus
- Must have strong telephone, customer service skills, and networking abilities
- Must be Internet savvy and proficient in social media platforms
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with clients and candidates
- Must have a passion for development/learning and the drive to succeed
- Data entry skills required
- MS Office experience preferred
- Must be willing to assist in other departments and/or areas of work as needed
- Must be able to pass a 7-year criminal background check
Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time, utilizing computer keyboard, mouse, and headset/phone
Meet Your Recruiter
Strategic Accounts Director
Jessica obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences from California State University, Sacramento and a Master’s Degree in Forensic Science from National University. She began her career in Post-Secondary Education, providing Career Counseling and Workforce Training to graduates. Jessica has over 8 years of business development and recruitment experience. She has worked in Staffing & Career Services providing workforce development and strategic staffing support to small, medium and large companies.
In addition to her professional pursuits, Jessica often indulges in her love for travel and travels throughout the country conducting motivational talks & presentations to small and large groups on a variety of topics.