Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, CA
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is sourcing a "Recruiting Coordinator" for an App Giant client in San Francisco.
We are interviewing immediately as the client would like to meet candidates!
Find Your Dream Job
We're bringing on talented sourcers to help us source and engage top talent across our Operations and G&A organizations!
At this client, our sourcers play an integral part in supporting our rapidly growing teams by working alongside our recruiters and hiring managers while managing candidates at the top of the funnel. This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to help accelerate the business by handling all inbound candidates, proactively sourcing when necessary, and partnering with hiring managers and recruiters to bring in top talent. This sourcer will work on our niche and hard to fill positions and effortlessly prioritize jobs related to business impact.
What You’ll Achieve
- Engage active and passive talent through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, events, etc
- Heavy emphasis on candidate phone screens and inbound resume review
- Own the candidate process from initial outreach through the onsite interview
- Leverage data, prior knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies
- Assist in creating and maintaining a world-class candidate experience
- High-energy and confident - you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- You’re an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- Humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you love feedback
- Adaptable, resilient, and ability to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Growth-minded - you’re eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- Desire for impact - ready to take on responsibility and work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Multi-tasker - You consistently have competing priorities and have the ability to exceed all goals set for you
- 6+ months of high volume sourcing experience
- 1-2 years of post-graduate working experience
- Strong knowledge of Boolean search techniques
- Successful pipeline management using an ATS (Greenhouse or similar)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volume (coordination or agency experience is a plus!)
Leslie began her recruiting career in 1999, working for some of the larger recruiting firms such as Management Solutions, The Solomon Page Group and Alchemy Search Partners. She has also worked as a Corporate / Executive recruiter for Silicon Valley companies during their hyper growth years, regionally and nationally. Her specialties include Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Sales, IT/Engineering and Administrative roles. She has a high level of integrity and works hard to make sure that her Clients as well as Candidates feel valued in the interview/hiring process.
During her off hours, Leslie enjoys road bike riding, boating, cooking and entertaining.