Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Referral Specialist needed for a large healthcare insurance company in Rancho Cordova, CA.
Position Purpose: Assist in monitoring utilization of medical services to assure cost effective use of medical resources through processing prior authorizations.
- Initiate authorization requests for outpatient and inpatient services in accordance with the prior authorization list. Route to appropriate staff when needed.
- Verify eligibility and benefits.
- Answer phone queues and process faxes within established standards.
- Data enters authorizations into the system.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- At least two years of customer service experience
- Experience handling medical claims
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
Work Schedule: *later shifts* Must be OK working a weekend schedule with 2 days off during the week. Days off will either be Wednesday/Thursday or Thursday/Friday.
On weekdays- 830/930/1030am start time, but must work for 8 hours
On weekends- 7-330