Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Long Beach, California 90831 | Direct Hire
An amazing child education organization is looking for a Regional/Area Director that is passionate about working with kids and making an impact. The ideal leader believes that innovation is important— so important that it’ s at the cornerstone of how they lead, motivate, and inspire their staff. They are effective project managers, detail-oriented operations specialists, and visionary entrepreneurs. They care about organizational culture, work, development, and community efforts. They embody upstanding values of being visionary, courageous, collaborative, determined, and reflective.
This position is a full-time permanent role.
As a Regional/Area Director you’ ll manage a region of 3-8 camp locations, impacting hundreds of children and staff members in each community. You will contribute to the development of organizational programs and to our team as a whole.
- Build and maintain relationships with host school partners.
- Identify ideal sites and navigate communities to create momentum for district and school partnerships.
- Engage potential partners while performing outreach to schools, making presentations, and negotiating facilities contracts.
- Drive camper enrollment, revenue, and profit goals for your sites based on history, community demographics, and cost structure.
- Hire, train, collaborate with and develop a team of 3-8 site directors.
- Liaise cross-functionally, ensuring the success of your region.
- Work closely with cross-company stakeholders on projects ranging from creating and executing effective grassroots marketing campaigns to assisting with recruiting outreach and analyzing staff hiring performance.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree preferred
- Experience in multi-site operational management, managing projects, programs, or services
- Minimum 5 years experience working with K-8th grade range and managing a team
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer