Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Regional HR Business Partner
12401 W Olympic Los Angeles, CA 90064
Exciting HR Business Partner Opportunity!
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Do you love employee relations? Are you passionate about collaborating in a team of employee centric individuals? An amazing nationwide company is looking to bring on an HR Business Partner to work out of their Santa Monica headquarters and join the Business Partner team.
The HR Business Partner acts as a key member of a highly functioning and collaborative Human Resources team. The majority of the HR Partner' s activities will focus on supporting regional managers in all aspects of employee relations. From time to time, there will be special projects and research. Travel opportunities may also arise occasionally. If you are looking for a chance to apply your exceptional HR people-focused skills in a dynamic, thriving company, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
The company offers an incredible dynamic and culture, great benefits, and a competitive salary. They are in a fantastic location, and are looking for someone living close by with a doable commute.
Essential functions of the position include:
- Ensuring that the workforce is treated fairly and reasonably at all times by helping managers resolve conflicts and dealing with a myriad of complex personnel management situations
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements, including FMLA, CFRA, PDL, ADA
- Communicating and interpreting company policy and advising on best practices
- Providing guidance to management in conducting workplace investigations
- Responding to employee concerns to ensure that every employee is heard and well treated
- Advising managers with respect to corrective action and separations
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining business networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Completing special projects and state-specific research
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in dealing with complex employee relations issues in a medium-large multi-state organization
- Bachelor’ s degree or the equivalent experience in Human Resources
- PHR or SPHR is preferred but not required
- Extensive CA Wage and Hour, Leaves, Labor Laws, and employee relations knowledge
- Experience with the HR Business Partner model
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- On-the-job experience with writing position statements and conducting workplace investigations
- Strong proficiency with leave administration
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated competence in accurately advising managers on complex HR matters
- Extraordinary customer service skills