Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Regulatory Document Specialist
Pay: $20 – 23/HR., DOE
Support the input, review and validation of the Own Brands products technical information documents to ensure that all packaging meets all applicable federal and state regulations. This position will facilitate the collection, compilation and input of Supplier Labeling Information to maintain the chain of custody from documents received directly from suppliers. This position is critical to ensuring company packages have the information necessary to comply will all regulatory requirements. Other data maintenance projects will be secondary responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Track Supplier Labeling Information document flow including logging dates when information is requested from suppliers, provide follow up contacts to ensure timeline is maintained until documentation is completed.
· Confirm that all documents’ required fields as determined by the product type are completed. Work with product development and the suppliers to obtain missing information.
· Ensure work is completed to accommodate project timelines.
· Update existing information as required when product information changes due to an agreed upon formula change or package design change. Ensure chain of custody, validation and review process is followed.
· Support the regulatory technologists and managers in data acquisition for other projects as required to maintain accuracy of data within agreed upon project timelines.
· Utilize various business platforms and/or systems to provide support to the Regulatory teams in the form of trackers and status reports, and mining data for Regulatory metrics reporting.
· Update tracking tools used for compliance program and provide scheduled updates on progress and challenges. Provide information to other team members as requested.
· Provide information and data to the management team for other projects as required to maintain accuracy of data within agreed upon project timelines.
· BS/BA degree with focus on data mining and business analysis
· Minimum of 2 years of technical data entry or administrative support requiring document preparation and tracking; compliance work within retail industry is preferred
· Proficiency with MS Office and technical data entry
· Experience in working directly with a technical functional group is preferred.
· Must have basic data entry skills with the ability to understand and work with technical information templates, documents and data systems.
· Must have strong typing skills and be able to handle multiple on-going projects simultaneously, managing own time to complete assignments within the allotted project time lines.
· Must be comfortable with asking questions and having direct discussions of project requirements with peers, supervisors and product development personnel up to the VP level.
· Must be able to interface directly with product suppliers to obtain compliance to information requests and meet project timelines.
· Strong communication skills (verbal, email and face to face) are required.
· Work is in office area of the Culinary Kitchens and Technical Center building.
Meet Your Recruiter
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.