Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Remote Project Manager - Healthcare
Rancho Codova, CA
REMOTE PROJECT MANAGER
Our client is a nonprofit health plan dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. They are looking for a proven Project Manager join their team in Oakland. This Project Manager will support our ASO Implementation team in onboarding, renewing our very largest employer group clients (3000+ eligible employees) by project managing complex /custom / IT related components of these implementations to completion.
PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
***FYI - Although this role is remote, someone in this position will need to be able to travel to our client's office if needed in the Oakland or Sacramento area.
- Must have extensive experience managing projects from start to end and producing all project management artifacts/deliverables.
- Manages the development and implementation process of company's projects involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on delivery of new or existing internal/external programs and/or products.
- Plans and directs schedules and budgets.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery and monitors for continuous improvement.
- Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget.
- Interfaces with internal and external customers on technical matters and project status.
- Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning and monitoring work of team members and providing guidance and leadership.
- Works on extremely complex projects (or multiple projects) spanning across business areas where analysis requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Able to impact beyond area of responsibility.
- Ensures strategic direction of projects is in line and designs strategies for alignment with Company and business unit goals and objectives.
- Proven ability to determine key business issues, develop effective action plans and implement to successful conclusion.
- Ability to operate at a strategic business level and fully incorporate business strategies within all projects.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to Work Under Pressure to Meet Multiple Deadlines at Once
- Project Execution (PM with Business Analyst Background)
- Meeting facilitation skills, client facing presentation skills
- Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Healthcare experience is a must!
Location: Oakland, CA (Most work will be remote/ work from home – but must be able to attend onsite meetings as needed)
Compensation: $65 - $76 per hour (BOE)
Job Type: Full-time contract to hire
For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to our Program Manager, Nora Kawaguchi.