Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Suison City, CA
We have a request at Bridge Housing, aka Cottonwood Creek. They are seeking a Residential Administrator to provide approx. 3 months of coverage for a maternity LOA. There will be approx. three days of cross over training provided. This is a part time position, 24 hrs/wk., Mon, Wed. & Fri. Start date 8/19. Expected duration through Nov. 1st, possibly longer. Pays $15 - $16/hr. Located in Suison City. The order placer, Durelle, was a former WM candidate who converted perm at Bridge Hosing several years ago!
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Resident Administrator for one of our clients, a property management company with a location in Suison City, CA. We are looking for someone to work in a team environment while providing exceptional customer service with a high level of professionalism. The Resident Administrator is responsible for supporting and providing high functioning administrative support. Primary Responsibilities:
- Answering and greeting all incoming calls
- Tax Credit experience (Section 42)
- Working knowledge of the Recertification and vacancy file process
- Completing lease forms and agreements
- Collecting rental deposits
- Assist the manager in collection of delinquent rents and processing of all administrative forms and reports.
- Superior customer service to our valued residents, that ensures their needs and expectations are being surpassed, is essential!
- Maintaining all resident and property files and playing an active role in the lease renewal process.
- MS Office proficiency is a must & working knowledge of Yardi is a plus.
Leslie began her recruiting career in 1999, working for some of the larger recruiting firms such as Management Solutions, The Solomon Page Group and Alchemy Search Partners. She has also worked as a Corporate / Executive recruiter for Silicon Valley companies during their hyper growth years, regionally and nationally. Her specialties include Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Sales, IT/Engineering and Administrative roles. She has a high level of integrity and works hard to make sure that her Clients as well as Candidates feel valued in the interview/hiring process.
During her off hours, Leslie enjoys road bike riding, boating, cooking and entertaining.