Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Retail Assistant Manager
La Jolla, CA
Do you have a passion for providing amazing customer service? Have you experienced leadership roles, either in a professional or an academic environment? Are you passionate about learning and growing as an individual and employee? Have you desired to work in the entertainment industry? Do you have experience in retail or hospitality? An upscale entertainment venue in the La Jolla area is searching for a customer service focused Operations Manager. This position will require a lot of interaction with guests coming in and out of the establishment, as well as some behind the scenes operation responsibilities. The individual in this position will also be responsible for maintaining and motivating a staff that embodies the company's guest service and luxury initiatives.
The company offers incredible benefits, including great health coverage options, a 401k with a competitive match percentage, and a one of a kind work culture that is designed to bring out the best in all involved. The total compensation for this position would land in the upper-mid $30k to lower-mid $40k range, depending on overall experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Interact with guests on a daily basis, and ensure that all of their needs are met
- Manage all hiring, recruiting, and employee maintenance responsibilities
- Focus on developing all employees, working through goal development and ensuring they are hitting milestones regularly
- Create new ideas for sales and marketing to drive business in slower times
- Oversee all business metrics, scheduling, vendor relations, and other behind the scenes operations of the venue
- Ensure that all company policies are met and maintained, and suggesting ideas for new policies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work a variety of shifts throughout the week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Management experience in a retail/hospitality store or organization
- Able to develop and lead a team to success in the retail world
- Demonstrable experience with improving monthly and yearly sales/revenue