Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
SAHC Admin Coordinator - MV - 564668
Mountain View, California 94043 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Administrative Coordinator for one of our clients, a large hospital in Mountain View, CA. This role will have responsibility in both Mountain View and Fremont. The Administrative Coordinator will be a part of the coronary department and will provide key support to the operations Heart Center; including coordinating front and back office functions of the center, administrative and organizational support programs, events, and projects, and participant relations.
The Administrative Coordinator will work closely with the executive director, medical staff, and the volunteer leadership of the center to develop and grow an innovative new service. The ideal candidate will have strong people skills.
- Bachelors’ Degree in health or business-related field or equivalent education and training.
- Five years of experience in administrative, customer/patient support, and provider/vendor relations.
- Strong administrative skills including ability to develop and improve office systems and procedures
- Demonstrated intermediate-level computer skills in MS Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Project coordination experience with event management strongly preferred.
- Experience leading others (i.e., organizing volunteer efforts; lead or supervisory experience).
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills including patient/customer relations experience.
- Demonstrated numerical aptitude and attention to detail. Prior scheduling and budgeting experience preferred.
- Ability to work scheduled variable hours between 7: 00 a.m. and 7: 00 p.m. Monday through Friday (and weekends).