Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Sales Support- Customer Service (Great for Recent Chemistry and Bio Grads)
San Carlos, CA 94070
Our client is a well-established West Coast, distributor of chemicals, ingredients, and raw materials for the personal care, nutritional, industrial, agricultural and food industries. If you see an ingredient named on a box, bottle, can or package label, they probably sell it.
Your role would be to:
- Assist the Account Management team to support clients and their orders.
- Assist the Account Management team with leads and quotes.
- Extensive work taking orders, entering and tracking them in our computer system.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by providing documentation and resolving client issues efficiently and effectively.
- Follow up on client feedback and monitor and respond to emails and phone calls.
- Bachelor’s Degree + two (2) years previous sales support and customer support experience, or
- Associate’s degree and five plus (5+) years previous successful customer service and sales support experience.
- Exceptional management of details, of multiple tasks and time constraints.
- Excellent listening and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Professional appearance and conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Personable, confident, patient, polite, is tactful and diplomatic when dealing with difficult situations and/or customers.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction and teamwork & expects excellence from self and others.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess basic office and math skills, as well as, highly proficient computer skills.