Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Compensation Analyst
188 Spear Street Suite 1200 San Francisco, California 94105 | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is seeking a talented contract Senor Compensation Analyst for one of our clients, a software analytics company . The Senior Compensation Analyst will support the compensation function during a leave of absence period. The Senior Compensation Analyst role will be a key contributor in the management and implementation of the companies compensation strategies and related programs. The successful candidate will have a track record of providing consultative and tactical support for compensation. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias for action. You should be able to build high-trust partnerships with management and employees, while being energetic, detail oriented, analytical, and self-starting.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has well-developed analytical and functional skills to join a team that is passionate about working together and across functions to achieve great results. This is a full-time contractor position and is located in their amazing San Francisco office!
This position will:
- Support the merit processes and internal movement process.
- Prepare, review, revise (if necessary), and approval of requisitions, new hire offers, and promotion/job changes with a holistic perspective.
- Advise departments and consult with Business Partners regarding compensation philosophy, practices, and programs; provide compensation expertise and analysis to management and recruiting
- Assist in preparation and execution of: compensation structure, pay reviews, incentive programs, equity programs, salary surveys, and communications
- Conduct in-depth competitive analyses and modeling for total rewards programs, including annual increase budgets, competitive assessments of pay trends and impacts, and financial impact modeling on pay program designs
- Evaluate jobs and prepare/communicate job profiles and compensation grades/ranges
- Create, maintain & audit all job profiles and compensation grades/ranges globally
- Administer compensation related systems (Workday, CompXL, and others)
- Support the delivery of compensation analyses, providing insight on trends to drive more informed HR/business decisions
- Responsible for global data integrity, HR data analytics, tool optimization, and audit processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Assist in Compensation Committee presentation preparation
- Key contributor to significant cross-functional project teams for key Total Reward initiatives, such as comp structure redesign, career pathing, system/process improvements, intranet optimization of program communication.
Skills and experience needed to do the job:
- 7+ years’ experience as a Compensation Analyst
- Experience with Executive compensation
- Experience creating reports, dashboards, and creating/tracking effective metrics
- Experience working in a fast-paced, engineering-oriented culture
- Solid project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- Extremely detail oriented and customer service focused
- A Bachelor' s degree in business, HR, or a related field
- Experience working with Workday HRIS, CompXL and Radford