Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Interior Designer- Healthcare
170 Maiden Lane, 5th Floor San Francisco, California 94108 | Direct Hire
The Firm is an architectural, engineering, interior design, and planning award-winning company with a full-time opportunity in their San Francisco office for an energetic, driven and creative Senior Interior Designer or Interior Architect for their Healthcare projects. This individual should have a portfolio of successful work leading clients including brokers, developers, and/or corporate customers. In this position, you would collaborate with and be an integral part of the architectural and interior design team, supporting both development of interior design efforts and implementation of that vision.
This individual must have an enthusiasm for networking and have a talented eye for new business opportunities. The ideal individual would be building a proven record of client leads, winning projects and successfully executing from design to construction while continuing to work with clients on the next assignment.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Previous extensive experience working on Healthcare projects.
-Excellent presentation skills
-Excellent communication and follow through skills
-Excellent design skills and possesses attention to detail and appreciation for creative and thoughtful design
-Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree from an accredited Interior Design or Architecture program required
-Highly creative skills and have 8 - 12 years of architectural interiors experience
-Experience with space planning, finish and furniture selections, design detailing, and construction documentation
-Technical skills including 3D visualization and knowledge of modeling programs a plus
-NCIDQ certification or Licensed Architect
-LEED certification a plus
-Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
The company is both team-oriented and employee-friendly, with social activities integrated into our office culture. We offer challenge, recognition, and personal visibility with an opportunity to be part of some great projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
1. Works with Architectural and Interior Design teams to develop leading edge, innovative interior design solutions.
2. Enthusiastically works with clients and design team to interpret and evaluate client requirements for successful project design.
3. Exhibits a passion for design and innovation and thought leadership with regard to workplace strategy.
4. Researches materials and concepts to advise and support design team on technical issues influencing interior design concept development.
5. Collaborates and communicates effectively and professionally with multidisciplinary team members.
6. Reviews material submittals and conducts on-site observations.