Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Interior Designer- High Tech Corporate Offices
170 Maiden Lane, 5th Floor San Jose, California 95113 | Direct Hire
Preferred candidates will have:
- Four or five-year accredited college degree in interior design or related field; and evidence of on-going continuing educational experiences
- Registration / licensure strongly preferred
- Prefer 5+ years’ progressive experience at other architecture and/or interior design firms with a strong design focus and orientation
- Experience with corporate tenant improvements, and with design and production
- Knowledge of commercial furniture products is preferred
- Fluent knowledge of Revit; AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other graphic tool experience is helpful
- Excellent listening skills; ability to anticipate and respond to client needs
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail, organization and deadlines
- Demonstrated network and established relationships in the industry
- Prior management, supervision or coaching of team members
- Available for travel outside of the California area on an as-needed basis
This position supports our client’ s mission of continuously innovating and creating great design, developing and mentoring the best people, and ensuring a rewarding client experience using a sound business approach.
Our client is both team-oriented and employee-friendly, and social activities are integrated into our office culture. We offer challenge, recognition and personal visibility with an opportunity to be part of some great projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes the programming, client’ s expectations of quality, and design goals for the project.
- Monitors the progress of the project to verify consistency with established design goals and objectives, and also evaluates the working relationships between the client/project manager and team. Facilitates, clarifies, or coaches as necessary.
- Nurtures our client’ s existing client relationships and aligns internal teams and resources for the best client results.
- Works with the Practice Group Leader and Principals and, as required, the Market Sector Leader to develop and implement office-based market sector strategies.
- Provides input and assists with talent acquisition and staff development through active mentorship.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients, consultants, and contractors, to build high-performing teams and increase potential business opportunities.
- Assist principals and project managers in developing scope of work, and fees
- Exhibits a leadership style and work ethic that demonstrates the highest degree of professionalism, energy, and dedication to the success of our client.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.