Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Program Analyst
Oakland, CA 94618
Find your dream job! Wollborg Michelson is seeking an analytical professional to perform a wide variety of complex technical, budgetary, analytical, and procurement analysis duties for an assigned department or division; coordinates systems, procedures and operations; and performs related duties as assigned.
Contract: 6 month
Hourly Pay Rate: $41.40
- Provide analytical functions and tasks relative to the activities or operations of a department
- Recommends strategies for process improvement and prepares justifications for staffing, facilities, equipment, production, and policy
- Conducts a variety of special projects and programs related to the department
- Confers with and represents the company at outreach events/meetings and conduct on-site meetings to comply with agency policies and procedures and maintain interface with public agencies, community organizations, contractors, vendors, consultants, and the public on various matters as assigned
- Facilitate process work flow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities
- Develop templates, standard operating procedures, and work flows for use by all personnel
- Provide analyses related to program performance, to include the development tracking, and analysis of program performance metrics
- Conduct research and analyses and update the District’s Small Business Equity Programs and other strategic and programmatic documents as applicable Conduct and interpret analyses, develop appropriate statistical models, manipulate complex databases, and track and evaluate small business programs and outcomes.
- Perform data validation, conduct analysis, and cross reference data.
- Attend and participates in team training meetings.
- Present and communicate data results to non-analytic staff members.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Advanced proficiency with Excel is required
- Assists in the development and administration of programs and policies.
- Conducts data analysis and research and implements problem-solving
- Analyze maintenance data trends using excel
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Provide support in performing specialized analyses of corrective action plans to determine the most effective means of addressing potential problems.
- Create best-practice reports based on analysis
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements
- Work effectively and professionally as a team member.
- Produce quality desired results in an efficient manner.
- Bachelor's degree
- Rail, transit, or construction experience is preferred
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop logical solutions to problems
Managing Director - Contingent Services
Julie is an experienced staffing professional with over 15 years in the staffing and recruiting industry. Skilled in Sales, Contact Centers, Management, CRM systems, and Interviewing. Strong sales professional with an IT Solutions focus in Telecommunications from University of Phoenix.
Julie is a native Californian who was born and raised in the Bay Area. In her spare time she enjoys wine tasting, road trips, and sharing laughs with family and friends.