Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Program Manager
San Rafael, CA
Senior Program Manager
Our client is seeking a seasoned Sr. Program Manager with experience in a consulting environment. They specialize in leadership consulting and help companies to lead and communicate more effectively to achieve their goals. This role will function as a client facing operational leader in our San Rafael Office. You’ll manage a group of consultants and be the key logistical contact for clients. Communication is key in our business and runs through our consultants fiber so we expect you to bring a high level of EQ and enthusiasm.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Managing full life cycle implementation of our global programs while engaging a team of approximately 50 consultants
- Arrange logistics of programs from initiation throughout completion including: coordination of financial contracts, scheduling and allocating resources effectively per client project
- You’ll have an attention to operational excellence by continually identifying ways to iteratively improve internal processes and efficiencies
- Provide thought leadership for departments as well as communicating executive updates
- Travel to NY office a few times per year
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years working as a program or project manager in a client-services setting
- 3 years with direct client management is essential to lead this team
- Track record of strengthening and managing client relationships with a high degree of service
- Managed a distributed team with a high degree of professionalism
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with high proficiency using a CRM and MS Office
- Self development to industry best practices through active education or certifications including PMP, or Six Sigma
- Demonstrated project portfolio with success in managing distributed projects
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Direct Hire Recruiter
Patricia has always been a matchmaker and career coach at heart. She started her career in retail management where she experienced lots of interviewing and hiring especially during the busy holiday season. She worked her way into corporate ecommerce supporting the complex needs of growing organizations as a Product Manager working for a startup and Fortune 500 companies. There is nothing more that she loves than watching an employee surpass their goals and the possibilities that unfold when employees are truly engaged, inspired, and valued in their work.
After a successful career in product management, she felt the calling to combine these two passions of hers into one role as a recruiter. She enjoys learning about emerging technology, the adaptability and grit required for successful candidates to excel in roles including Product Management, Project Management, and UX Design. She is excited to blend her expertise to work for or with you to find your next great role or candidate!