Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Project Manager - Healthcare
El Dorado Hills, CA
Our client is a nonprofit health plan dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. They are looking for a proven Senior Project Manager join their team in El Dorado Hills, CA. Please apply with your resume today!
****We are looking for a PM to work on a large HR project to optimize our Oracle Human Capital Management tool. This person will manage all aspects of the project (business and IT). Having Oracle ERP (cloud) experience is a must!
- Must have extensive experience managing projects from start to end and producing all project management artifacts/deliverables.
- Manages the development and implementation process of company's projects involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on delivery of new or existing internal/external programs and/or products.
- Plans and directs schedules and budgets.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery and monitors for continuous improvement.
- Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget.
- Interfaces with internal and external customers on technical matters and project status.
- Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning and monitoring work of team members and providing guidance and leadership.
- Works on extremely complex projects (or multiple projects) spanning across business areas where analysis requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Able to impact beyond area of responsibility.
- Ensures strategic direction of projects is in line and designs strategies for alignment with Company and business unit goals and objectives.
- Consults and makes recommendations to senior management on significant issues.
- Knowledge encompasses entire scope of company products, functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact with all levels including senior management and influence decision-making.
- Proven ability to determine key business issues, develop effective action plans and implement to successful conclusion.
- Ability to operate at a strategic business level and fully incorporate business strategies within all projects.
- Generally requires Master’s degree or equivalent and 8-10 years of experience. Clinical licenses strongly preferred.
- Requires previous project management experience in multi-disciplinary setting.
- May provide guidance and leadership to and may supervise project consultants/managers.
- Minimum 5 -10 years of Project Management experience
- Previous experience with Oracle ERP (cloud)
- Healthcare domain experience is a huge plus!
- PMP certified strongly preferred
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Compensation: $55 - $70 per hour (BOE)
For immediate consideration, please email your most updated resume to our Program Manager, Nora Kawaguchi, at email@example.com.