Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Palo Alto, CA 94404 | Direct Hire
Our client' s Global Technology Talent Acquisition team is focused on delivering best-in-class recruiting service to our Technology teams who are revolutionizing global payment technology. The Technology organization is undergoing a significant transformation in the way that we build, manage, support, and productize technology. They are solving massive, complex technical problems.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full life-cycle recruiting - yes, you will own the hiring manager relationship and become entrenched in the business.
- Building deep partnerships with Technical Managers to understand their teams' hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirements/gaps, business, and team dynamics. This is not a key-word matching exercise.
- Developing sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, candidate referrals, social networking, etc.
- Identifying, attracting, screening and securing top talent candidates, (both passive and active) for a variety of skill and experience levels.
- Possessing a relentless drive to find and hire top technical talent, with a laser, unbending focus on diversity.
- Negotiating offers and successfully closing candidates.
- Managing strategic recruiting initiatives and projects across the Technology Talent Acquisition team.
- Acting as a consultant and SME in hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, immigration, etc.
- Providing exceptional hiring manager and candidate experiences.
- BA/BS Degree and 5+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate, high tech company setting.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume environment, for any or all of the following: Software Engineering and Architecture, Information Security, Infrastructure (storage, networking, database, etc.), Data, UI/UX, Cloud, Virtualization, Project Management, Mobile, etc.
- Proven deep client management expertise including partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Successful background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas, " hard to fill" roles, and diversity.
- Strong consultative skills, particularly in the areas of salary equity, internal movement and workforce planning.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, negotiation/closing, organization and problem solving skills.
- Keen eye towards metrics and data, both to self-manage and to facilitate empirical, data-driven conversations.
- A great team player - it takes a village!
- Attention to detail and meticulous organization skills are a must.
- The ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast evolving environments.
- Understanding of, or experience in, the payment industry preferred.