Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Service Desk Associate/MacOS Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Pay rate: $23-$26/HR, DOE
Office location: San Francisco, CA
Remote: Yes (Temporarily)
We need some very savvy go-getters to help our end users with all of their technology problems. We are looking to build a team of Service Associates responsible for first level problem determination, incident reporting, problem resolution, and problem escalation.
- Okta, GSuite, Zoom, Slack and JIRA experience is REQUIRED!
- Ticketing system, ITIL model
- Experience supporting cloud based collaboration services such as Facebook Workplace, Google Suite, Salesforce, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Experience working in a fast paced customer service environment, preferably within a technical organization
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting macOS and/or Windows platforms
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Android and/or iOS platforms
- Experience with the setup and configuration of end-user desktop and laptop computer hardware, software, printers, phones, cell phones and peripherals
- Previous experience working in a HelpDesk environment at a fast-paced start-up is a plus!
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service in a collaborative environment having a keen focus on helping people resolve issues and problems, with security being the number one priority without causing blockers or reduced productivity
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers
- Install software and perform custom configuration on systems
- Follow internal asset and inventory management processes for all IT hardware and software
- Collaborate on corporate wide initiatives as the IT Service Desk subject matter expertise
- Identify and research routine technical problems that are of medium complexity and follow through to solutions
- Provide 24x7 on-call support within the team's rotation