Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Ramon, CA
Duration: 3 month contract
Location: San Ramon
GENERAL JOB FUNCTION
The Sharepoint Specialist provides designing, development, integration and application programming services and supports DNW’s Business Intelligence strategies by utilizing a variety of development tools including .NET and the Microsoft SharePoint platform. The role enables and enhances DNW BI strategies. This individual participates continuous process improvement projects and exhibit quality work practice to others by example.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES SharePoint
- Assists in designing and building of a SharePoint farm, support and maintain DNW’s Microsoft SharePoint Intranet and Extranet, the DNW Portal. Defines portal site architecture and overall site structure. Identifies and defines SharePoint site requirements, including appropriate security groups. Manages site templates and standards.
- Builds common SharePoint site layouts, including common document hierarchies, event calendars, risk logs, action item logs, and decision logs.
- Troubleshoots and debugs SharePoint sites and problems reported by user and support designated Site Administrators
- Administers SharePoint server and site collections using SharePoint Central Administration.
- Assures that DNW portal is configured and maintained to regulatory requirements.
- Develops on going relationships with DNW staff to create an environment of collaboration and creativity in the portal environment.
- Provide Tier 2 support to Help Desk as required.
- Develops and builds software applications solutions in .NET (using C#) for data collection, process improvement and integration functions.
- Integrates data streams from various sources such as SharePoint lists, web-based systems, MS SQL, SSAS to present BI solutions through .NET applications.
- Supports strategic goals for BI development lead by the Manager of BI, and business stakeholders in alignment with DNW goals and objectives.
- Attends training seminars, conferences, and trade shows to broaden knowledge of current and future portal and business intelligence issues and technologies.
- Keep up to date with OPO industry direction, guidance and requirements. AOPO, UNOS, CMS, FDA, AATB, EBAA and HIPAA.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The qualifications listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements and build front-end BI applications.
- Demonstrate creativity in designing data driven solutions to provide process improvement
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed. Exercises independent judgement and responsibly takes action
- Strong customer service orientation
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills
- Proactive and collaborative team player who can multitask with ease, and uphold organizational core values. Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, priority-setting and strategic skills. Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills. Thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in field of Computer Science or similar field, and minimum 5 years of development experience
- Equivalent of 5 years or more related work experience may be substituted for education qualification
- Highly proficient with SharePoint 2016 and associated components. Proven experience in installing, upgrading, and maintaining SharePoint Farms and associated operating systems.
- Healthcare experience background highly desirable.
- Strong SharePoint–5+ years
- Strong .NET with C# –3+ years
- Ability to work independently
Manage projects and user expectations
- Proactive, self-starter
- Strong Communication
- Salesforce Experience –A plus
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.