Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Duration: 3+Months, Temp to Hire for the right candidate
Pay: $35-40/HR, DOE
Location: Phoenix, AZ
At our client site, their sourcers play an integral part in supporting their rapidly growing teams by working alongside our recruiters and hiring managers while managing candidates at the top of the funnel. This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to help accelerate the business by handling all inbound candidates, proactively sourcing when necessary, and partnering with hiring managers and recruiters to bring in top talent. This sourcer will work on our niche and hard to fill positions and effortlessly prioritize jobs related to business impact.
What You’ll Achieve
- Engage active and passive talent through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, events, etc
- Heavy emphasis on candidate phone screens and inbound resume review
- Own the candidate process from initial outreach through the onsite interview
- Leverage data, prior knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies
- Assist in creating and maintaining a world-class candidate experience
- High-energy and confident - you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- You’re an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- Humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you love feedback
- Adaptable, resilient, and ability to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Growth-minded - you’re eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- Desire for impact - ready to take on responsibility and work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Multi-tasker - You consistently have competing priorities and have the ability to exceed all goals set for you
- 6+ months of high volume sourcing experience
- 1-2 years of post graduate working experience
- Strong knowledge of boolean search techniques
- Successful pipeline management using an ATS (Greenhouse or similar)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volume (coordination or agency experience is a plus!)
Gina joined Wollborg Michelson in 2019. She comes with over 20 years of Recruiting experience with both Staffing and Corporate Recruiting. She has helped employee’s at all levels in numerous markets. Gina gained an interest for the recruiting field when she accepted a Receptionist position with a staffing company in the Silicon Valley early in her career. She learned she had a knack for recruiting and was promoted several times until ultimately she became the Branch Manager. Gina offers a diverse background and has spent the bulk of her career in the Master Vendor office at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where she gained experience in government contracting.
Enjoying the challenge of making a perfect match and thriving on filling difficult positions are some of factors that Gina loves about recruiting. She finds it rewarding because she loves being able to make a difference in the success of both her candidates and her clients!
Gina is a Bay Area native. When she isn’t recruiting, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family.