Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Rancho Cordova, California 95670 | Join Our Team
As a Sourcing Specialist, you will be on the front lines of our major hiring initiatives, providing proactive sourcing to engage potential candidates for our clients. The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for building and maintaining pipelines of candidates for all assigned geographies and job roles within client programs. Additionally, the Sourcing Specialist will develop and actively manage larger talent communities of active and passive candidates by engaging them with meaningful content via various social media channels. This position requires prospecting skills, social media engagement abilities, networking, presentation and community outreach.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research on candidate skill sets and demographics to target leads using Boolean logic, building talent pools of both active and passive candidates
- Research and compile candidate data, competitive intelligence, hiring trends, and market insight to assist in the recruiting process
- Source candidates using both traditional and non-traditional sources including job boards, postings, social media, database mining, career fairs, referrals, and networking events
- Develop relationships with local colleges, employment offices, and organizations to identify opportunities to host fairs, recruiting events and networking events
- Create and maintain detailed lists of local market partners and key contacts
- Actively post and leverage social media platforms to attract candidates
- Continually update and refresh job postings
- Pre-screen applicants in person or via phone in order to assess qualifications and suitability for opportunities with W/M
- Administer skills assessments and evaluations
- Recommend pre-screened candidates to recruiters
- Update W/M database with candidate and client information
- Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and in writing, with the ability to enthusiastically engage in conversation and build relationships with a variety of people
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and present creative solutions when confronted with obstacles, developing new ideas and strategy through the analysis of data
- Have a background in a fast paced, multi-tasking research environment or experience with market research, lead generation, social media, or analytics
- Collaborate and produce efficiently in a team environment, adhering to a strong work ethic
- Possess an interest in learning about the technology and sourcing industries
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Previous work experience in staffing a plus
- Must be able to pass a 7-year criminal background check
Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time, utilizing computer keyboard, mouse, and headset/phone
Wolberg Michelson offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive base with lucrative commissions, advanced technology systems, and a collaborative work environment. Learn more about us at www.wmjobs.com
Regional Program Director
Megan leads an experienced regional recruitment team for strategic accounts in California with a focus on contingent healthcare opportunities. Her expertise includes talent acquisition strategy, implementations, employee relations initiatives and large program management solutions. She has earned a Master of Science in organization development from the University of San Francisco and two Bachelor of Arts degrees from UC Davis.
In her spare time, Megan enjoys exploring the outdoors, music and travel.