Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Spanish Speaking Healthcare Professional- Inbound Call Center Support
SPANISH SPEAKING/BILINGUAL A HUGE PLUS
WORKING REMOTE TO START!
We are building out a dedicated team of customer service professionals to support a Fortune 500 healthcare organization. These roles are Temp to Hire! Please read through the details and apply with your updated resume!
- Location: Rancho Cordova AND El Dorado Hills, Ca
- Start Date: September / October 2020
(Will start out remote until further notice, however, candidates must still be local to this location)
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- As a Customer Care Representative (CCR), you are in charge of upholding our mission of providing service worthy of our family and friends.
- Our priority is for our members to experience the utmost care and compassion by conveying empathy and resolving all issues and helping them get back to enjoying their lives as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
- You are empowered to provide members with peace of mind that their current issue is resolved and that none are on the horizon.
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow-up
- May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A 7 YEAR CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Job Type: Contract to Hire! (the perfect way to get your foot in the door!)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour