Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Sr. Manager of Benefits & Compliance
San Francisco, CA
This is a full time position with a rapidly growing SaaS company in San Francisco. This position will have direct reports and report directly to the VP of People Operations.
- Direct, guide and develop staff. Responsibilities include selecting and developing team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, coaching, and motivating team members; addressing concerns and resolving problems
- Partner with Global Benefits Brokers/Consultants and vendor partners to ensure benefits are designed competitively and delivered efficiently and effectively with the highest levels of service. Oversee project management of all global renewals, proactively manage timeline risks
- Develop and administer innovative global benefits strategies and programs
- Manage new country setup from both a benefits and compliance standpoint
- Manage global policies, employee handbooks, leave policy framework and review/align best practice development
- Participate in the company acquisition team - from due diligence to onboarding and integration
- Ensure exceptional customer service and that benefits are communicated in a meaningful and relevant manner that engages and educates employees and their families helping them understand how to efficiently use their benefits and the value they provide.
- Ensure that all Time Off and Leave Programs around the world are managed in compliance with local, state/provincial, and national laws.
- Development of global wellness campaigns and all benefits related communication campaigns.
- Keep current on market trends, business challenges, and priorities by gathering competitive market data and networking with industry peers.
- 7+ years of overall HR experience with 5+ years of experience focused on domestic and international benefits design and management
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong collaborative relationships/partnerships within the company (e.g. business leaders, HRBPs and COEs, Finance, Payroll, IT, Internal Audit) and with external vendor partners.
- Results driven professional with demonstrated track record of developing and executing strategies and displays a sense of urgency
- Experience developing global benefits programs and related training and communications
- Experience working in a fast-paced, engineering-oriented culture
- Solid project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Extremely detail oriented and customer service focused
- Advanced Excel proficiency is required
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.