Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Strategic Account Manager
San Mateo, CA
Cloud Based SEO Enterprise Solutions company is expanding the Strategic Sales Team and looking for experienced Strategic Account Managers. Our goal is an organization of smart, driven, professionals committed to delivering the best SEO and Content Performance Marketing technology and the right solutions to our global customers.
Ideal candidates are quick on their feet, adaptable to change and ready to take ownership of their role. You must be comfortable consulting and negotiating with C-level executives at some of the largest and most successful companies in the world. You will also be responsible for driving renewals to completion as well as growing license utilization across their customer base.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for driving success with customers, strong consultative and customer-facing skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit that focuses on execution with speed and quality. Frequent travel to customer locations is required.
- Develop trusted relationships with decision makers in each account, understand their strategic goals, and develop plans to partner on these goals.
- Ensure that customers they are leveraging their solution to deliver business value across all levels of their company.
- Work closely with customers to deliver on business goals and digital marketing success.
- Aggressively prospect new business units-meet and exceed revenue and activity goals for these units.
- Prepare and execute on quarterly customer success plans.
- Understand level of adoption and assess the risk in renewing existing contracts.
- Grow usage of BrightEdge within each account.
- Successfully negotiate renewal and upsell contracts and pricing.
- Introduce new features and best practices to customers. Track adoption.
- Develop new materials - presentations, best practices, rollout plans, proposals, etc. - as needed.
- Track and report on key metrics for customer success.
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline.
- Accurately forecast sales activity in com.
- Work with customer success team to establish strong qualification criteria.
- Work with and manage to a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota.
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams.
What it Takes to be Successful
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Passion for technology sales and account management
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 7-10 years of quota carrying experience selling SaaS Software or marketing agency services or 5 or more years of consulting experience at a big 4 or top tier management consulting firm.
- Experience managing a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to navigate and upsell into complex, global accounts
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of team/org).
- Well versed in Salesforce.com or managing sales cycle through a CRM.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must be hard working, have track record of success, and demonstrated drive for achievement.
- Experience selling Search Marketing technology or services preferred.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary with Stock Options
- Platform certification and continuous product training
- Medical PPO or HMO/ Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401K and Financial Planning
- Great vacation policy
- Transportation Reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Team Networking and Social Events
- Friday Company Lunches
- Stocked Kitchens