Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Supervisor Utilization Management
Rancho Codova, CA
Position Purpose: Supervise the daily operations of the utilization management (UM) department.
- Supervise the daily operations of the UM staff
- Ensure appropriate usage of resources in order to facilitate the UM process
- Ensure compliance within applicable state program guidelines
- Evaluate compliance policies and procedures and analyze/recommend enhancements
- Assist with ensuring consistent data collection from UM staff that is used to assist the company in achieving corporate goals, to improve monitoring and reporting in order to meet external requirements
- Identify opportunities for process improvements necessary to facilitate department functions
- Educate staff as necessary to ensure consistent performance and adhere to standards
- Assist UM Manager and Director with coordinating and facilitating system processes with providers, partners, vendors, and subcontractors as necessary
- For MCOs, supervise the Transition of Care staff and provide face to face contact with inpatient members at assigned hospitals
3+ years of utilization management/quality improvement experience. Working knowledge and understanding of basic utilization management and quality improvement concepts. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area or managing cross-functional teams on large scale projects.
Location: Rancho Cordova Remote- Must live in the Sacramento Area as this position will be in office after stay-at-home orders are lifted.